Review Detail

4.7 233 0.5
Concealers December 01, 2011 2255
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This concealer has been famous all over social media. Youtube, Blogs, Instagram, you name it. Being a social media nerd and wanting to try every single thing that is sold to me on these platforms (yes I'm extra like that) I went ahead and got ONE (just for control) from Dischem and it was love at first sight. LOL.

It soon became the only concealer I used. I started out by using it to clean up the brow area. Then I used it as a highlighter....I don't really need concealing as I have fairly good skin. I use it to contour, highlight, as an eye primer and sometimes I used it to mix in with a foundation thats too light or dark...Do you see how multifunctional it is? I gave my MAC concealer away because I just had no need for it anymore...It was too concentrated for my liking anyway.This is a full coverage concealer so a little goes a long way!! I do sometimes find that it creases under the eye area, but nothing that a little setting powder can't fix.  I love the formula, its super creamy and wears well throughout the day. It comes in array of concealers and it is super affordable.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
RC
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply