Review Detail

4.5 18 0.5
Lipsticks April 07, 2016 630
LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipstick
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a lover of lipsticks and all things matte, I am always on the look out for great cheaper options.

The LA Girl Matte Flat Velvet Lipsticks come in a vast number of shades. The shades can be similar so I believe there is a shade for almost every skin tone from all the options they have. The pigment is great, especially the bold colour options.

On the first few uses I found the lippie to be smooth and the colour pay off is great. Once it's been exposed to some air, lips and handbags (lol) the smooth application becomes a challenge.

It can get patchy so the need to re-apply will increase throughout the day depending on how much one keeps their mouth closed. When re-applying, you have to wipe the left over colour on your lips ALL off and then redo your lips, else you will end up with shriveled and clumpy looking lips.

I had to apply a nourishing base because my lips would end up feeling dry soon after application.

They price is great and if you don't mind having to redo your lips then this is an option to consider.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply