Review Detail

5.0 4 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters May 12, 2011 219
LA Girl Blush
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I haven't ever used LA Girl cosmetics on my face before, and when I purchased this illuminating blush for R39 I thought to myself that it's going to go horribly wrong and I'm going to break out and there's no way a good blush can cost R39, how wrong I was. This blush is really something.

I purchased it in the colour Dusty Rose, which is a dark pink colour, however when I applied the blusher to my cheeks it have my cheeks a soft natural rose colour with a illuminating colour. The colour was long lasting and lasted around five to six hours on my cheeks, which was perfect for me because I normally touch up my make up around six hours after applying it.

I was really impressed that this compact blusher actually had a flip which has a mirror and a mini blusher brush which helps archive a perfect look for when you're not at home or on the go.

I would really recommend you give this product a try because it's completely affordable and there is enough blush to last you an entire year. Plus you don't need to really apply a lot of blusher because it has a high pigmented colour. Plus the blusher comes in various shades so you can find your perfect shade.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
P
#1 Reviewer 878 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply