Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 14, 2015 852
Lovely product!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I think that so far this has been my favourite of the 3 Skin Perfection products! I have a huge addiction to serums, especially when I can see that they make a difference.

The bottle of this is SO beautiful (I actually have the 3 products placed on my dressing table because they're too pretty to put away!). It's made of glass too, which gives it a very luxurious feeling. The serum it'self is a cream/off white colour and is not really scented (if it is, I can't smell much at all). I think, of the 3 products, the day cream is the most scented and even that is quite subtle.

I've been using this twice a day since Friday evening, and I have to say, it may be one of my favourite serums I've used (right up there next to my Clarins Double Serum, and considering the price difference, it's incredible!). It hydrates really nicely, smoothes across your skin beautifully (it's a slightly heavier serum - not watery, but not thick, it's kind of the Goldilocks of serums in that it's 'just right'). It makes your skin feel incredibly soft, smooth and velvety, and I've already gone up to my sister and said 'here, just stroke my cheek, feel how soft it is!'

So far I haven't noticed smaller pores, or a more even skin tone, but my skin is feeling so soft and hydrated and smooth. Considering it hasn't even been a week yet, I'm not too stressed on the other benefits yet. I'd even repurchase this right now because of how soft my skin is feeling!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply