Review Detail

4.3 24 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 14, 2015 852
Skin Perfection? Coming soon!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My skin has been suffering from a (very) delayed adolescence lately.
What used to be even and clear skin has become prone to breakouts and I now have numerous dark marks as a result. Not what you want to deal with when you've hit your thirties!

I bought this serum in the hope that it would help my face get onto the road to recovery but doubting it would do as much as it promised to. It really has promised to do a lot after all : even skin tone / tighten pores / soften skin texture / boost hydration. For the price, it really sounded a bit too good to be true. The serum is recommended for those in their 20's and 30's so I definitely fit the demographic, and as the saying goes - Nothing ventured, nothing gained - so I gave it a shot.

The serum comes in a pump bottle which dispenses small amounts of the goo, 2 pumps is more than enough to cover your face and neck (a little goes a long way with this one). It gives skin a softer, smoother texture instantly on application. Its also quickly absorbed and leaves no residue behind so you can proceed with applying your moisturiser on top. My skin tone has shown a definite improvement and my pores are finer. I did not notice much in terms of hydration but it did not dry my skin out either. The dark marks have started to even out slightly but this is the one department where I saw the least improvement. That being said though, I've only been using it at night for the past 3 weeks. The serum can be applied under your moisturiser for day use as well so I have decided to start using it day and night to see if that will provide even better results. Will update if it works!

All in all, its a well priced serum and delivers on the majority of its promises so well worth a try.
T
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply