4.2 15 0.5
Revitalift-Classic-Day-Cream.jpg
Anti-Ageing Creams November 03, 2016 1468
Happiness
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

@L’OréalParisSouthAfrica...So I received the Loreal Revitalift Day and Night Antiwrinkle + Extra Firming Cream to review for the next 4 weeks. However, when seeing the ad on tv, I use to think that these type of products never work, all they want is your money. I was wrong!

Since my 41st Birthday I started noticing a change in my face. Sagging and wrinkles appearing by my eyes.
#ATruthAboutSkin is that it’s at the mercy of many forces as we age like the hot sun here in Stellenbosch (almost whole year), the harsh weather in Cape Town during winter, and the oh so luxury bad habits like smoking BUT we still have time to take steps to help our skin stay supple and fresh-looking.

I’ve never used Loreal Revitalift before BUT I will definitely become an avid user.

How was my 1st week?
So on the day I received my products, surprisingly the first time I applied the night cream on my face that evening, I immediately felt it working, sort of pulling my face tighter (or at least I hope it was doing so), it left my face feeling like my own and not like I'm sleeping with a mask and it actually didn't irritate my skin.

Normally my face would feel heavy immediately after applying cream to my face.

On the other hand, the Day Cream is non-greasy and very effective with immediate intensive action. No irritation for the whole day, as well as leaving my face.....smooth to the touch.

Super excited for the upcoming weeks.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
WrinklesSchminkles.JPG
MeMyself&Revitalift.jpg
O
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply