Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 5 0.5
L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Shampoo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I suffer from a very dry scalp with hair to match. My long hair is often straw-like in texture, especially after being exposed to heat through blow-drying (even if I use a heat-protection spray.)

This is what made me pick out the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil range, which promises silky, manageable, radiant and supple hair. The range contains 6 flower oils with beauty benefits: rose, chamomile, flax, lotus, tiara and sunflower.

I have been using this shampoo for a few days now, along with the Extraordinary Oil conditioner and balm mask. Did it live up to my expectations? Well, my hair has honestly never felt so strong, healthy and soft.

From the very first wash, my hair felt nourished and my flyaways were tamed. By wash #4, my hair feels hydrated without being oily and is much, much sleeker.

Also, I just love the scent: it's slightly spicy, almost like a men's fragrance. It's not the typical sweet floral smell I was expecting from the micro-flower oils. It's invigorating without being overpowering.

I highly recommend this shampoo for everyone with dry or very hair. It's a true miracle worker!

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oils Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply