Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 9 0.5
Elvive l'Oreal amazingness!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Since Dischem offering a sale where all L'Oréal products are on sale for R45 bucks I had to buy and stock up on this product.

I first saw it and thought it would probably make my hair oily and I'm just recovering from a bad hair care product that gave me super dry and itchy scalp. I do not need oily hair as another issue. BUT I was mistaken when people started advising me on going back to elvive but and trying the new extraordinary oils range.

I have and firstly it smells amazing. I love the packaging which is always nice. What I like most about the product is that a little shampoo goes a long way. It really cleans without the stringly coarse feeling.

The conditioner is not at all oily. But it is thick and creamy and spreads out really easily through the hair. (smells amazing ofcourse)

I recommend using the entire range altogether. Best buy ladies for that winter hair care that will last you into spring.

It really improved my hairs appearance. My hair looks healthier and my scalp is soo much better and no more dry n itchy scalp that is totally and completely embarrassing.

FYI DISCHEM SALE ON WHILE STOCKS LAST!

Overall I love this product. Do not know why I changed hair brands but I'm going back to Elvive and staying..
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply