Review Detail

4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2382
Licorice - My new Fav colour!!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is my very first post on BB, and I'm super excited. L'oreal and BB THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSFORMATION:-)
I have a natural hair colour of dark brown, well it similar to mud, not the best colour to have, and so I am always keen to cover it up in any way possible. Four months ago, I got tired of my hair and needed a change, so I decided to get some highlights, however highlights after a few months and many washes lose their beauty, and also tend to dry out your hair, so when I got this awesome opportunity to try out L'oreal, if decided I have nothing to lose. So I have documented each process, my hair before LICORICE, my hair while being transformed and the results:-)
During the Dying process:

And..... after ... LICORICE LOVE!!!

Yes, I know it's amazing, glossy, healthy, amazing smell, no drips and mess - simple for our busy lifestyles, especially if you have no time to sit at a salon! I have tried other brands, but this seems to tick all the boxes, and just out of interest, I checked out the price, and ladies, it totally affordable! as they say.. Once you go black, you never go back, I mean Licorice!

xoxo

N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply