Review Detail

4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2420
L'Oreal Casting Creme Gloss in Blue Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Casting Creme Gloss is one of my fav lines to try out when doing an at home colour job so thank 7 to bb for selecting me to be apart of the review club :)

My hair was auburn brown, a warm reddish brown in the sun, and dark brown in doors, I loved the colour, but felt it was time for a change, and in order to do that, I selected to go Blue Black!!

I've been dying to try this colour out for ages, but was afraid that the black would be to harsh against my fair skin, im so happy that i was totally wrong! My hair looks amazing!!!

I love the castings range as I feel there is more product in it than any of the othe L'Oreal lines, I usually need 2 boxes to colour my hair, but with Castings I only need 1 box!

I love the packaging, the bix doubles up as a tube holder so thats convenient! It contains the standard gloves, hair colourant, activator, instruction pamphlet and the amazing xonditioner for after use.

I have a confession to make, i never do my own hair, my lovely mom does lol. The instructions on the pamphlet are easy to follow from prep, mixing and application instructions, right through to conditioner application. Please see pics attached for contents and application process!

I wetted my hair, towel dried, brushed out and then sat in the hot seat. My mom then proceeded to section my hair and apply the colour solution and worked through feom root to tip. Once the whole process was done, i waited out the proper developing time - duting this time, i watched my hair literally turn blue (so imagine my excitement!!!)

Once rinsed, I applied the devine smelling conditioner, waited about 5 minutes, there after i rinsed.

before and after pics are taken almost 2 weeks apart while in the car and in the sun :) i only realised now that i wore the same dress haha...

The result? My hair was left gorgeous, glossy and as soft as a baby's bottem. My hair looks like a black velvety curtain with the slightest hint if a blue tint which is only visible in tue sun. I have to admit, I was expecting the blue tint to be more pronunced, but unfortunately it is not and only visible in the sun.

Overall I am extremely hapoy with my new mini make over, and my hubby loves it too! Thanx BB and L'Oreal for adding some glam to my hair!
After
Application time :)
Mixing the solution
All ready to be applied, has beautiful gold shimmer particles in it
After
Contents of box
Before
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply