4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2386
L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss : Blackcurrent
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hey Ladies,

Firstly i am ashamed to admit i cancelled a hair appointment to be able to try out my new tester but i am totally satisfied with the results.

I must also admit that i am one of those gals that has hair dye every where except actually on my grey hairs and roots.(kitchen counters, bathroom doors ...yes please...and thank you)

Packaging/container: super impressed with the easily used applicator tube and it did seem like that was just so much more hair dye in this tube.

Color: I was a bit disturbed with the color as it started to develop, this stuff was like chilli red and i was so stressed about how i was going to get it off my sculp. But loved it once I had dried my hair as it was so rich and 2 weeks down the line, it still is!!

Clean up: My husband can usually tell when i have died my hair at home due to debris and off course ...the war paint all over my face. Loreal - I am so super pleased and impressed with this product....it just came off with a cotton pad and water???? (shut the front door - how did you do this?). There was not even evidence on the gloves as a hint to what color i had put on my hair after rinsing my hair off.

I will definitely recommend this to anyone who dyes their hair at home as this is definitely something you can use for long lasting, vibrant color and you can even dye it the same day within an hour of leaving the house, as you dont need to worry about a few washes to tone down the color of your fore-head.
2014-08-15_103642.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply