Review Detail

4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2384
L'Oréal Castings Creme Glossy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was so excited to receive this product to try, not only did I really need a change, but my hair had not been dyed in 3 months! Here are my comments on the product:
1. Appealing and easy to use bottles and packaging.
2. The amount of product is ample to dye a whole head of long hair with sufficient cover,that I love! I used to hate having to buy 2 boxes of colour just to reach the tips of my hair!
3. The chemicals did not burn or make my scalp tingly even after leaving it on for quite long. This is because it contains no ammonia ... that stuff that makes you choke each time you colour your hair.
4. No drip and it really covered my few greys and different hair colours evenly.
5. Rinsing it out was no problem, the treatment conditioner comes in a lovely bottle with enough for at least 2 more washes, saves on my conditioner!
6. The only negative I found was that although the colour smelt wonderful, the conditioner smelts like wet carpet! Not very appealing smell left on one's hair.
7. I was left with shiny glossy beautifully coloured hair and I am very happy with this product. I have gotten alot of compliments and will use it again for sure.
Thanks again BB it was like an answer to my wishlist!
shiny rich colour yay!
to the rescue! L'Oréal Castings Creme Gloss in darkest brown!
AFTER! I feel ready for spring and have my soft curls for a 40s look thats so on trend now
little old this colour ...and in desperate need of a change
BEFORE ... old ombre look
C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply