Review Detail

4.8 38 0.5
Hair Dyes July 18, 2014 2392
L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss in Ebony Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First and foremost, thank you BB for allowing me this amazing opportunity to review the L’Oreal Casting Crème Gloss in Ebony Black!

I've battled with the "grays" ever since i turned 10- yes ladies, 10! Went through high school being teased and laughed at. I've used many different brands of hair colour before but as soon as I washed the colour out, the grays were still there. And not to mention how dry and brittle it made my hair - it even smelt like it was burning at times!

So you can imagine how amped I was to wash, dry and set my hair to find that all my grays were completely covered! I was so impressed and happy to say that i have luscious shiny black hair making me look amazing and feel oh-so-confident!

The conditioner hair-treatment that comes in the box, is my new best friend. After washing the colour off - i used less that half a palm full and WOW! My hair was so silky and soft, I was amazed even the dry brittle ends! That we have the ammonia-free colour to thank for.

I look 20 again and not like a drab 29-year old.I have my gorgeous black hair and rocking bold red lips - you've made me feel pretty again :)

This is an absolute winner for me, I'm glad I've found the perfect brand to keep me and my hair beautiful - L'Oreal :)
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply