Review Detail

4.5 5 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams May 11, 2015 965
L'O REAL AGE PERFECT EXTRAODINARY OIL
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I want to fisrt thank Beauty Bulletin for this precious gift! This came right on time since its change of season now autumn/ winter and my skin is really struggling as is. The packaging of the oil looks very nice, gold and black and you can see through the gold bottle inside, brilliant! As you open the box the bottle is 30ml in size so the bottle just fits in my hand and as you open it the centre or middle of it is a medicine dropper! It just makes the application easy and not to have too much! I have been applying the oil for almost 3 weeks now at night after i apply my serum and i find that it really is light and absorbs easily into the skin. The skin is then left feeling soft to touch and revitalised, which made me very happy because my skin was very dry. The box said that the oil also regains tone and features are smoothed but i think maybe it might be just a little bit too soon for me to realise that change. I love the smell of the oil and the fact that its very nourishing and doesnt feel greasy, and that it was clever of them to put that little medicine dropper so that we can control how much we want to use. This is now one of my favorite products and i dont go to bed without it!
Q
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply