Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 4 0.5
EyeLiners March 15, 2013 239
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an essential to all you Amy Whinehouse Diva's... The shape and design of the tip and canister allows you the best comfort in creating many different looks.

The liner is a liquid and comes in a very handy "marker" look. This makes it very easy to use, just like drawing onto your eye-lids. LA Girl has to sizes in this range, the fine liner and a jumbo liner. I choose the fine liner and have not looked back. The actual application does take a steady hand but doesnt take long to master. It dries almost instantly and leave an almost glossy finish instead of the regular dried matte look.

What I absolutely LOVE about this product is that I can use it to create distinct and unique Side-eye designs, this is awesome when wanting to WOW at a party or add that extra OOoomph to your look. Adding coloured pencil eyeliner to define and add the additional colour needed.

The formula I feel needs some work as its staying power isnt that long- lasting. It will serve its purpose though when wanting to bat your lined eye-lids for a few good hours. Its very easy to apply and just as easy to remove, it comes off with the greatest of ease with minimal effort.

At R49.95 its a handy little product that has multiple uses in your make-up essentials. (On the multi-tasker side of me, I even used it to quick fix a scuff on my black heels ;) and it worked perfectly)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply