fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 947
Kiehl’s Super Multi Corrective eye-opening serum (The verdict)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Kiehl’s Super Multi Corrective eye-opening serum eye cream is hydrating and non-greasy but I haven’t seen any immediate reactions. Those were the words in my first post and I am still waiting for a reaction.
The claims were that with 10% Botanical Extracts and Sodium Hyaluranate, it visible lifts, firms and restores youthful looking shape to the eyes.
Basically, it sounds like an eyelift in a sachet and I was really excited to see how youthful my eyes were going to look.
For such a powerful product, it's still very lightweight, absorbs fast so there’s no greasy film. It feels cooling under the eye and smells fresh. This is what I look for in an eye cream. I’ve got no time for gloopy, thick eye creams. Yes, they do exist and I run a mile when I see them.
I have very deep-set eyes and the prominent brow bone and sunken in under eye area create more of a shadow and gives me a skeletal look. (Not cute!)
Using this eye cream did not lift or gives any kind of contour to my eyes. They look the same. I also have some fine lines and that didn’t improve either.
However, I will say that it did firm my skin and I felt my under eye area stronger than it did before.
All in all, I’m happy that it wasn’t an all round FAIL! Guess I have to use a really good inner corner highlight and a nude pencil in my water line to really open up my eyes.
Week4
Week1
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply