Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 946
Kiehls Super Multi Correcting Eye opening serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I truly believe that the eyes are the windows to ones soul. Having said that, I happen to suffer from an eye condition known as kerataconus. Simply put, I need to make sure that the eye products that I use is safe for sensitive eyes. I knew in my mind that this Kiehls eye serum would be gentle yet effective. Thanks to constant tugging at my eyelids when I wear my contact lenses, my eye area was looking rather drab. I knew right there and there that I needed an eye solution that delivered to get rid of all this nasties.

Upon application, I was pleasantly surprised at how this serum was absorbed into the eye area like magic. I hate heavy eye creams! this fine textured serum didn't irritate my sensitive eye area at all. In fact, I was grateful to see that my eye are looked 'well rested' even after I hardly had any sleep(we have a new puppy). After four weeks of nightly use, my eye area looks brightened and far more hydrated. I have not experienced any eye opening powers as yet but I can say that my eyes look far more alive if that makes sense.

My impressions thus far is that this could be the best eye treat ever. I gave a sample to my husband who suffers from bags under his eyes and lets just say, he is so impressed that he is buying himself a full size! So yes, this eye serum really does deliver great results and is great if you are experiencing ageing around the eye area. Plus, this is way cheaper than any cosmetic procedure!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply