fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 949
Kiehl's Eye Serum > The Promise To Be The Next Great Eye Serum?
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

It is filled with ingredients like rhamnose, sodium hyaluronate, and silicones etc. Well like me, I do not understand much of that science behind the ingredients. I only understand that my eye skin is different and more sensitive to delicate than my face skin thus a need for a more suitable product.
Kiehl's promises the product is a 5-in-1 solution to many of the signs of aging found around the eyes. I did not even know I had any aging sign until I began the treatment around my eyes and I suddenly could tell the fine line and sagging under eye skin was there. Because I could not compare my eye skin against another, I was ignorant of how much I am actually maturing.

I see a difference whereby there is a visible lift, firm and smooth.
I am hydrated and I clearly see a restoration to my youthful shape of the eyes.
That being confessed by me, I am very impressed.
The skin around eye area is less refined > I naturally have big eyes and am enjoying how "open" they are again, just like the younger version of myself.

I was concerned about my eye health though before use as I have quite a sensitive pair....BUT this has been so user friendly as it is free from oils, fragrance and no colorant. I have proven it is very much suitable for sensitive eyes.

I have not won any eye liner, mascara or shadow all this time and it is wonderful to be able to enjoy my youthful appearance ....all thanks to technology in a serum.
I am going to continue with this journey as I am impressed. I now have my mother, who is in her late 50's on the serum and I am excited to witness what is about to unfold.
Slide2.JPG
Kiehl's Mini Tutorial
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 12, 2015
Great review! I'm also loving this serum and how it has brought back some lost youth :D
M
mia-shaik
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply