Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 949
Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum - First Impressions and 1 week use
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have never used an eye cream in my entire life so I had no idea what to expect from the Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum.

On first impressions:
I received 5 sachets of product and was a little concerned about how not to let it dry out once the sachet was opened. I used one of my tiny little craft pegs to seal it after use, worked wonders.

I found the serum to be a little sticky but pretty lightweight on application.. You only really need a tiny little bit. It feels cool around the eye once applied and absorbs quite well into the skin. I didn't think anything of the claims on how the product should work but kept using it.

One week Review:
I have been using the Kiehl's Multi-Corrective Eye Opening Serum once a day (morning or evening) for 1 week and there seems to be a slight difference so far.. The "smile bags" under my eyes are not as apparent as it used to be and the fine lines at the outer corner of my eyes are somewhat disappearing.. Changes are to be expected after two weeks of use, but so far, I see the product working.. Not sure how much of a lift my eyes will eventually get, but lets see how the upcoming weeks go!
multi-corrective eye opening serum.jpg
pre_post multi-corrective eye opening serum.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply