Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 949
Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum - Week 1 impression
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First up, I have to be honest and say that I absolutely hate anything that comes in a sample sachet. I find them messy and bitty and battle to get a real feel for the product itself. That being said, Kiehls in a sachet sure beats most other, and it was with huge enthusiasm that I ripped open the packet to begin testing the Multi Corrective Eye-Opening Serum.

My first thought was that the product looked incredible pearlised, similar to a conditioner. The serum goes a very long way so only a tiny bit is needed. After application I waited... and waited, as it seemed to take forever to dry. When it did it eventually dry it left my under eye skin feeling quite tacky to the touch, and bits of the serum had dried up and left flakes on my skin (I really do believe this is from the fact that the serum is in a packet and had been exposed to air which dried it out a bit).

I am extremely high maintenance when it comes to eye creams and expect a lot from an eye cream - fine lines, puffiness, dark rings? Got 'em all, and need 'em all gone. I think its too soon to tell if this serum will become 'the one' for me - and I look forward to testing it our more in the weeks to come.
K
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply