Review Detail

3.6 35 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums April 01, 2015 947
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Onto the Keihls Super Multi Corrective eye-opening serum eye cream. I received 5 sample sachets. I believe it comes in a tube when purchased full size. This eye cream is hydrating, non-greasy but I haven’t seen any immediate reaction like I did with the face moisturizer. But it’s early days. It says that with 10% Botanical Extracts and Sodium Hyaluranate, it visible lifts, firms and restores youthful looking shape to the eyes. (This really sounds like breast augmentation, I’m sorry I had to put it out there). Basically, it sounds like an eyelift in a sachet so, it’s going to be interesting to see if it works. The cream is also white and it’s very lightweight, absorbs fast so there’s no greasy film. It feels cooling under the eye. The smell is fresh in a clinical not chemical way. I do have fine lines around my eye area, because I am getting older and I am very expressive. Lol I am very interested to see whether or not this eye cream lives up to it’s claims.
The eye cream hasn’t opened my eyes . . . yet, when it does, you beauties will be the first to know.
another close up
My terrible eye area
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply