Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1470
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream -Week 2
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

They say that you should give a cream at least 4 weeks to see a difference. With this cult cream from Kiehls, I saw results the next morning. And boy was I impressed. Two weeks on and the results are still as impressive. This could be the one. I love how this soft cream melts into my skin making it feel like silk. I am loving how this magical cream is helping with overall radiance.I also am seeing a noticeable difference on the texture of my skin. And believe it or not but my pronounced lines by my mouth area are looking much better. That is miraculous as I have tried almost every lotion and potion! Normally around my period time my skin look dull and lifeless. That is now history as with this cream, my skin glows with health. Isn't that what we all strive for? This multi-tasking cream truly lives up to its word and really works wonders. And ladies who have oily skin, this cream is really for everyone who is serious about halting the ageing process. This cream as luxurious as it looks will not make your skin oily in any way. My only gripe is that it is in a jar:( But you can't have everything in life now! Stay tuned for week 3!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply