Review Detail

3.8 54 0.5
Anti-Ageing Creams January 19, 2015 1474
Simply the Best
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Let's begin by talking about the beautiful texture and scent of this moisturiser. It literally melts into the skin and smells heavenly, yet it isn't overtly scented. I was a little worried that the cream may cause me to break out but it didn't. I used it mainly at night as I feel it's a little too heavy to use in the morning under my primer and foundation (I ended up looking a little oily), but if you have dry skin then this shouldn't be a problem. I do think, given the price, the brand could've included a spatula of some sort for application and to avoid contamination from the fingers, but I didn't notice any change in the effects from putting my fingers into the moisturiser.

The cream contains, amongst other things, Jasmonic Acid, which is the buzz word in beauty at the moment. It helps to heal damaged skin and encourages new cell growth. I don't usually receive comments on how lovely my skin looks, but whilst using this cream I did. It's a little on the pricey side (at R795), but if you're serious about skin care and looking for a winner, then this is it.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 22, 2015
Thanks for the review. I will look for it. Do you know if they have clinics/salons in the country?
M
MmaQalo
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply