Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.2 2 0.5
Shampoo October 01, 2012 129
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is most definitely the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. :) And this includes salon shampoos. I got some samples in my Rubybox, so only had enough for two washes. I also loved loved loved the other samples in my box and can't wait for the store in Cape Town to open, in the meantime I'll just ask my sister in law who works in Sandton City to get me the shampoo and conditioner in the meantime :)

It made my hair soft and shiny and looking and feeling healthy and strong. (I colour my hair so it's rather dry and damaged). I could see and feel an incredible difference just after one wash. And best of all, it keeps your hair cleaner for longer - I could skip a day because my hair just felt cleaner, and so healthy, and no I don't have an oily scalp. I also have fine hair and it didn't weigh my hair down.

The smell is lovely and soft and not so sweet like so many commercial shampoos. Sometimes they all smell the same to me. It's nice and fresh and fruity, but not fruity-sweet like some shampoos (and conditioners). A nice clean natural smell which I loved.

In short, I most definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner, you won't be sorry. And as for the price, I'll gladly pay whatever they ask, even if I have to save up just to afford it. :)

MN
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply