Review Detail

4.5 17 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 25, 2014 728
Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First of all, I absolutely love the packaging for this item, it just so darn pretty, and the colors are divine. It just gives you the idea of all things luxurious when you look at it, it is an oil after all.
I was a bit skeptical at first, as I have never used an essential oil on my face, but was very excited to give it a try. I have combination skin, so don't really have any issues regarding oily skin, so that was not a problem for me.
The dropper is perfect as you do not want to use too much of it, which would inevitably leave you with a greasy face, so kudos for that.
I noticed that after a week or so that in the mornings my skin did not look as tired looking as before, looked like I had had a full 8 hours sleep, when indeed I had had only 5-6 hours.
I love that, I don't have to worry about too many concealers, i looked fresh and re-energized.
I was confused on my than one occasion for being younger than I actually am, and I call that a home run.
The smell can be a bit overpowering at first but after a while you get used to it and I now love it.
Very great buy...
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply