Review Detail

4.5 17 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums August 25, 2014 727
Beauty Sleep with Kiehl's
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been using this product for 28 days as part of Kiehl's 28 day #ChangeYourSkin challenge together with the powerful strength line reducing concentrate. It smells really good and you use a really small amount every night, only 3 drops. The packaging is really different from any product I've used before, it's a small glass bottle with a dropper.

I applied this luxurious product before bed and woke up every morning looking fresh and rested with healthy looking and feeling skin, I've also noticed that blemishes heal and disappear within 3 days, as well as one night I over exfoliated and my skin was right as rain in a couple of days.

It is on the pricey side but for the quality and the fact that it's long lasting it's really worth it. I would recommend this product. I will post an in dept post about the 28 Days as a diary entry during the week!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
August 25, 2014
What is the prices on these Liz! They've really made a difference to u?
R
rash
August 25, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you! I think they are from R500 - R610 each, it's quite steep but I think it will last you at least 6 months so it's not that bad in the end
L
LiznaE
August 27, 2014
I have just discovered the Kiehl range it is really good and am now using their eye crème
the consultants are knowledgeable and best of all they give samples
P
pie
August 27, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I agree! They are really good and I love their try before you buy policy!
L
LiznaE
4 results - showing 1 - 4

Leave a Reply