3.9 36 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 07, 2016 934
Kiehl’s #High5ToGreatSkin chance to #ChangeYourSkin
(Updated: July 27, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My first applications of the products were last night and wow!
Opening the packages was like opening up your birthday presents. Stunning packaging and convenient bottles which really assists in not overusing the products. A very little amount of product is needed in each case.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - just 3-4 drops from the dropper lid is needed and applied it directly to the bad pigmentation areas of my face. It feels like a "medicine" and not just a lotion that you hope works.

Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo - again just a spot of this cream is needed for around the eyes. Such a soft feeling but yet not greasy at all.

Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing - a few drops and away you are. Silky feeling and again, no greasiness.

Midnight Recovery Concentrate - the essential oils in this concentrate just relaxes your senses. No greasiness (beginning to like this non greasiness feel)

Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream - just a little again and smooth silky feeling.

I have been using quite a unique skin care range for about 5-6 years. Its now a habit but I do not see much change in my skin condition, especially the pigmentation.

What I am hoping for during my trial is that I have lighter pigmentation areas, less fine lines around my eyes and overall glowing skin.

At 43 its time to take control and do whats necessary to get what I want.

Just an update from yesterday. When I arrived home last night my domestic worker asked me if I have done anything to my skin because it is different. She thought I looked so good and fresh (and all this after a hard days work). Couldn't help but smile from ear to ear

Week 2
I have never spent this amount of time and enjoyment applying products to my face. Its the middle of winter and my skin feels nourished with no tightness. My skin looks alive and I look fresh and awake.

The pigmentation seems lighter but because I see it everyday it seems only a slight change. I would prefer to only post comparison photo's after another week of my trial.

Lets see the surprises next week.

Week 3 #ChangeYourSkin ; #High5ToGreatSkin
I decided to take part in this trial to try find a suitable product for anti ageing, hydration & pigmentation.
My first impressions from my 1st review have not changed. I'm still excited to continue with my routine due to the magnificent textures and fragrances of the products. My skin feels new every night and every morning.

After cleansing with my regular face wash (and exfoliating once a week) I first apply the Dermatologist Solutions™ Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution concentrating mainly on the dark areas of my face. Once this has been absorbed by my skin I apply the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avo . This only needs a touch of the cream and is patted lightly (using my fingers next to the pinky) on the bone below my eye as well as under the brow.

After the eye cream has been absorbed by the skin I use 3-4 pumps of the Dermatologist Solutions™ Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing and lightly patting it all over my face and neck. This is absorbed very quickly into the skin so I need to ensure that I spread over the entire area.

At night I apply a few drops of Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This is my absolute favourite. The smell is calming not only to my skin but to my senses too. Although this is oily it does not feel oily once it is on the skin and started absorbing. If I could apply this in the morning I would.

In the morning I repeat the above but replace the Midnight Recovery Concentrate with the Ultra Facial Moisturizing Cream which is just as soft as the Midnight Recovery Concentrate but a cream.

Before I leave the house I make sure I apply my normal sunscreen (and of course re-applying when possible).

The new photo's today definite shows the breaking up of the pigmentation beginning to start and some lightening on the bigger areas.

Tell me what you think

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply