Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 13 0.5
Kiehl's Dermatologist Solutions Hydro-Plumping Retexturing Serum Concentrate
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can only rave about this super serum from Kiehls which promises to add an injection of much needed moisture into your skin. I have combination skin which tends to be dehydrated most of the time no matter how much water I drink! I believe that your skin in a canvas and you should invest in that canvas first and foremost before anything else. Living in Durban which tends to be humid most of the year means that I stay clear of heavy moisturisers.the texture of this serum is really great and used both day and night has given my parched skin a much needed boost of moisture. The packaging is great and is handy for travelling too. A little goes a long way with this serum and the added glycerine contained in the serum, hydrates my skin perfectly. I have found that after 30 days during Winter, my skin is looking moisturised, plump and healthy. The fine lines around my mouth area have started to fill out and my skin is feeling like silk! Yes, this serum is expensive but a little goes a long way and this serum has performed better than most moisturisers that I have used in the past. My skin aka my canvas is looking amazing and makeup glides on like velvet. I have found that I can skip a primer when I use this serum as my skin looks amazing. I cannot wait to use this serum during Summer. With the refreshing texture and gorgeous sensation, this serum is my must have skincare item!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply