Review Detail

4.9 49 0.5
Fragrances November 07, 2013 664
Killer Queen Spring Reign
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Katy Perry has done it again...... Just when you thought you had heard the last of Killer Queen, she surprised us all with a new side called Spring Reign, the perfect spring fragrance for a flower in bloom.

I had the priviledge to sample this latest creation in the Killer Queen range and I was simply bowled over. Its new for Katy but its an incredible addition to the already fantastic killer queen collection.

The shape of the bottle is still the sample but the colour is pale pink. The fragrance spells fresh, spring, new life, simply floral. A beautiful flower that captures the essence of a new beginning, coming out into the world for the first time.

I simply loved it. I had to spray on a few drops on my wrist just to capture the beauty of killer queen. I think this fragrance is very different from the other two simply because its a different feel altpgether. Its very floral with gentle petals of violets, gardeniia, maybe even a little vanilla which reminds you of flowers in bloom.

It really lasts the whole day but, this is what I have come to expect from the Killer Queen range.

Well done Katy, this fragrance is what we have been waiting for in Spring
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply