4.9 49 0.5
Fragrances November 07, 2013 665
Transforming into a queen
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky to be selected as a reviewer for this amazing perfume! When I opened my box to find this amazing fragrance which I have never before that day smelt or noticed. But with the first spritz on to my wrist I instantly fell in love with that smell it took me to another world! A world of royalty where I was the queen. This fragrance transforms you into the queen in your own world and in those of the people around you with just one smell everyone around me was taken to another world of their own where they all could imagine being the queen. This fragrance has 5 key notes which is very prominent and devine together. The first note was a sweet note combined with a fruity woody scent complimented with patchouli and white floral. These notes are amazing together and create an ambiance like none other. I put this perfume to the test for about 2 weeks before writing my review, I enquired about price and have come to 1 conclusion " I'M IN LOVE". At only R495 for a 50ml it is ridiculously cheap compared to the quality and scent of it. It is long lasting and draws everyones attention to saying "WOW you smell nice". Now that brings me to the bottle it is absolutely gorgeous with this stunning ombre effect in the glass with the red standing out to make a statement with it looking like a queen's septa crystal it is out of this world, the only thing that they should think of brining in is a septa stand to hold the bottle to look beautiful and show off because with the sharp crystal like point it is slightly impractical as one doesn't have a way to store it safely as it can be knocked which causes it to roll too easily. My overall decision however of this perfume is that it is a stunning buy and will be a great gift when looking for a perfume for a girlfriend, sister or even mother. It's not too strong neither to subtle it is PERFECT.
MJ
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
June 19, 2014
So glad someone else feels as strongly about this perfume as me! HAHA :) I was given the 100ml as a present and I absolutely am obsessed now. I generally stick to my Britney Spears and DKNY perfumes but this one has stolen my heart (and nose). Besides the fact that it is possibly the most stunning of all perfume bottles, it really is a versatile and amazing perfume.
R
RayneAlexa
June 19, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Oh im the same I dont venture away from wonderstruck or loverdose diesel but this is AMAZING!!!
MJ
Miss Jnr SA MP 2013
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply