4.9 49 0.5
Fragrances November 07, 2013 664
Katy Perry's Killer Queen Fragrance
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

If you were let in on a huge secret, a secret that not everyone ought to know yet, how would you feel? Well of course you would feel like royalty. And what if that secret was for a perfume so great, they had to call it "Killer Queen", wouldn't you be ecstatic?

Well I was, I was so ecstatic to be chosen as part of the Killer Queen review club. I received a sample size and I fell in love with the scent I had to get the full size fragrance. Which by the way is not expensive at all. The fragrance retails at around R375 for a 30ml.

This is the 3rd fragrance from Katy Perry and she has gone from feline to royalty with this remarkable scent. She chose the name of the scent Killer Queen because of the song sung by the great band Queen called "Killer Queen".

The most significant notes include wild berries, dark plum and bergamot accords. The main note of the heart is velvety red flower (Celosia), but there are also Sambac jasmine and rainbow plumeria. The base contains cashmere, patchouli and liquid praline.

The bottle is unique like herself and shaped like a red ruby. It also and comes in its own golden pedestal as the bottle does not have a flat base to stand on its own. The bottle can also be seen as part of the royal scepter that Katy carries around in the videos. The fragrance is available as 15, 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum with body lotion and shower gel.

I love this perfume and I definitely think you should give it a try!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply