4.9 49 0.5
Fragrances November 07, 2013 665
Royal Review of Killer Queen
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Seductive. Radiant. Royal! Killer Queen by Katy Perry is intoxicating and charming :) A playful florally fragrance with delicious notes fit for royalty. Inspired by a Queen's ornamental rod, the jewel-shaped bottle portrays sexy sophistication. The gold crown cap showcases a custom crest capturing Katy's playful essence.

I fell in love with this fragrance the second I got a whiff of it. And that love deepened when it touched my skin. It smells so edible, and I have received so many compliments wearing it that it makes me feel like a queen :) Royal indeed!

There was so much excitement about what the Royal Secret would be, and to be honest, when I opened my little envelope up and saw it was only a small fragrance tester, I was slightly disappointed. But that literally only lasted a few seconds, because as soon as I smelled the sample, I was completely won over.

I had been hunting for a new fragrance for a few months now because my previous one was finished and my boyfriend had told me it wasn't his favourite. So getting the chance to review this has been amazing because I have found my new scent.

Top Notes: Dark Plum, Wild Berry, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Natural Jasmine Sambac, Rainbow Plumeria, Red Velvet Flower
Base Notes: Cashmeran, Natural Patchouli Heart, Liquid Praline

It is sweet, but in a very delicious, yummy kind of way. Not too overpowering and not sickening. I was complimented while grocery shopping the day I got my sample.

The Jewel shaped bottle is fancy and original.

It lasts long, I could smell it on my skin hours after applying it, which is very important to me.

I am still trying to discover how much it is, but I am assuming it will be relatively the same price as Katy Perry's other fragrances. Red Square in Rosebank didn't have stock so I haven't been able to price it yet or buy a full bottle. I am hoping my sample lasts until I find one!

Normally I don't like fragrances from celebrities, but this one has definitely won me over.

I do feel royal while wearing it, however I think it's more a day scent than a night scent :) Oh, and boyfriend likes it too :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply