4.9 49 0.5
Fragrances November 07, 2013 664
I found my "Roar" and became the queen!
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am not one for celebrity perfumes as I feel you can always find something similar or better for a lot cheaper. In other words, I don’t like paying for the name. The hype around Katy Perry these days is quite impressive, she has just released a killer hit with not only a catchy tune but an empowering message for woman alike, an album to be released pretty soon, named as the latest cover girl and now this… My first spritz of her perfume was a welcomed scent. It wasn’t acidic or overpowering, I liked the fruity sensation and the summer feeling of it all. It is light to the nose and every now and then you get this whiff of it during the day, and you are reminded of being the queen of your own world. Something about this scent made me want to pull out my prettiest summer dress, those stunning heels that I have hidden at the back of the cupboard (and will never admit to the price, “it was on sale honey!”) and conquer the day ahead. It has that underlying sex-appeal, sophistication and femininity that I believe every woman craves! As for the bottle design, I was so relieved that much like her music, she has grown up in this department too. I seriously disliked her previous “kitty-cat” designs, but this bottle deserves a wow! This is by far one of the most attractive designs that I have seen in a very long time, I am in love with the royal ruby and spritzing from this beaut would definitely make me feel like I have indulged in luxury every morning. I do feel this is a scent that you could wear every day and something that I would love to get my hands on, I will be adding this treasure to Santa’s letter for sure! The best part is, hubby even complimented the scent (and getting him to notice anything, is like milking a cow and expecting wine.)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
October 21, 2013
A double thick wine milkshake you say he hee ;-)
Very nice review. Can't wait to get it for myself.

As for the packaging... I LOVE IT!
N
Nuri1
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply