Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1535
Its a Royal affair.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Great way to start my week, delivery from Beuty Bulletin, THANK YOU.

I was so exited when I found out I was one of the chosen ones to review the "secret" fragrance.

And when my parcel arrived I couldn't wait to unwrap it to finally reveal the mystery . To my surprise the celebrity was Katy Perry and the fragrance Royal Revolution. Which is an addition to the Killer Queens collection. I've never thought of buying any of her perfumes so I was kinda exited to try this one out.

The box on its own will make you wanna stop and look at the perfume, it's elegantly designed with shiny silver prints.

The perfume itself is in a diamond shaped bottle which is a pretty shade of dark blue from the top and lighter as it gets to the bottom, topped with a grey crest sitting on a crown as the lid. I loved how the bottle perfectly resembled the notes of the perfume, the darkness of the bottle and crest which to me was the mystical blackthorn , sandalwood and leather.The ellegance and softness of the diamond shape was of course the pink freesia,Red Pomegranate, Orange Flower and Jasmine Petals.

So I sprayed a little bit on my pulse point and it had me at first breath. The top notes are a fresh floral yet fruity smell of Pink Freesia and Red Pomegranate. And the middle notes which didn't take long to come out and play were Sandalwood, Orange Flower and Jasmine Petals, the sandalwood perfectly balances out the sweetness. And the bottom notes were a delightful smell of the Mystical Blackthorn Vanilla Orchids leather and skin musk. Which gave it that masculine yet feminine smell that'll make you wanna walk chest out stomach in and one foot infront of the other, it'll leave you feeling like you can conquer anything. This is a fragrance truelly fit for a queen.

The magical thing about this perfume is that everytime I smelt my pulse point, I could smell a different strong aroma of each of the ingredients used. And after about 6 hours I couldn't smell anything, but people that walked past me could still pick up the smell. And when asked I was more than happy to woop out my lil blue diamond potion. " The Scent of Victory "
N
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply