Review Detail

4.5 16 0.5
Hair Dyes April 26, 2013 823
Kair pH balanced Blonding Spray
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had been researching ways to lighten hair naturally and came across this product in Dischem. I recently had an ombre colour done (Brown roots and blonde tips) and was looking for something to bring out and sustain the blonde highlights in my hair. Enter KAIR! Contains Chamomile and honey (known for bringing out colour in Blonde hair) and Silk Amino Acids which strengthen the hair shaft.

Super Easy Application: Apply to washed damp hair. Spray sections for a highlighted look or whole head for complete glow. I alternated between sitting in the winter sun and blowdrying (I wanted fast results!).

And voila! An all-over sun-kissed look- I was Definitely impressed. It does contain Hydrogen Peroxide- a lightening agent- so it will dry out and expand the hair shaft. So, I followed with another light wash using John Frieda Go Blonder Lighening Shampoo and Conditioner. I then styled it using a light spray of Kair extra-strength Placenta and Dischem Heat Styling Spray!

A safer way to highlight your hair the "natural" way!

NB. The box says not suitable for dark hair (obviously peroxide brings out the red tones in brown hair so use sparingly if that's you :)
Kair Blonding Spray: Before and After Shine 2014.jpg
Kair Blonding Spray
MA
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply