fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 31, 2014 557
Justine Balancing Daily Skin Care Range For Normal/Combination Skin
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Beauty Bulletin for affording me this opportunity to review this amazing product range. Having tried a few products from Justine however I had not been able to try their complete skin range and this is my first time and I feel honoured.

I have been hoping from one product to another and have been struggling to make up my mind on which product is perfectly suitable for my skin. However I am glad and confident to announce that Justine's Balancing Daily Skin Care Range has proven to be quite good to me.

JUSTINE MINUTE ME 3 STEPS
1. Justine Balancing Foaming Cleanser
This cleanser is in gel form and does not stick onto your face. You put a bit on your palm and run a bit of lukewarm water mix it in your hands and apply all over your face and neck. I love it because it does not foam too much compared to other cleansers hence this makes it easy to wash off saving you lots of time. After washing off with lukewarm water my skin feels very very fresh, smooth and well moisturised you can even stay a while before proceeding to step 2 because it does not leave skin dry. It removes all the dirt and traces of heavy make up, I use lots of foundation but this cleanser thoroughly removes any traces of impurities and is very easy to use. It takes about 1 min to apply and wash it off and it easily comes off when washing it off.

2. Justine Balancing Toning Lotion
I am not a fan of toning lotions and have always avoided toning even though I know its a must to tone your skin after cleansing. Justine Balancing Toning Lotion has proven me very wrong. This is one of the Best Toning lotions ever. By using cotton pads you apply a few drops and wet the cotton pad and gently wipe all over your face concentrating all areas especially the T area. This toner leaves your skin smooth and feeling so fresh and it has a very nice scent which encourages one to tone over and over without feeling lazy. This toner does not leave skin dry and rough but gives the skin a fresh and smooth look. I have totally fallen for it and I vote it as the best toner I have ever used.

3. Justine Balancing Day Cream SPF 15
The cream comes in a very beautiful round container that has a glass like outer appearance. Its a rich and thicky cream which easily absorbs into one's skin easily without much effort. By use of your hands you apply it gently all over the face and neck because of its richness you do not need to apply much just a bit will be enough. It therefore leaves your skin well moisturised just as the name says it all, the skin feels and looks balanced indeed. You can wait a minute or 2 before you can apply any foundation. You need to allow your skin to absorb the moisture in the cream it also helps even out your face. Ever since I started using this product I have not experienced breaking out and spots. My skin is as smooth as a baby's one ever since using this range I can safely say This is mine for keeps!

In conclusion I would urge all ladies with normal to combination skin to try Justine's Balancing Daily Skin care range for Normal/Combination skin, give it a try give it a chance you will no regret it, at first I thought its like any other but its clearly not, this is good quality that lasts hence saving some money. We are able to purchase these through Justine Representatives in different areas this means that the product comes to you, you do not have to look for it.

I am grateful to Beauty Bulletin and Justine for affording me such a prestigious opportunity of reviewing their product. I am truly happy with this product it for keeps!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply