fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 31, 2014 557
Justine ME- MINUTES 3 step Skincare
Ok, so its been 3 weeks since iv received my Justine products to review, thanks BB for choosing me. Firstly the Mattifying clay cleanser, now normally I would xpect a facewash to be foamy but this cleanser is not, nevertheless my skin feels superclean and fresh jus after cleansing. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and clear and no oiliness. The best thing about the toning lotion is its alcohol free, now my husband has this thing about toners, says that its not the dirt dats coming off, its actually my skin that's getn burnt with all the chemicals in the toner lol. He actually did convince me but after using Justines toning lotion, there is no burning feeling, it also has a fresh and clean fragrance, its shocking the amount of dirt that's on our skin ( face alone ), now for the mattifying day cream, this actually didn't impress me much because after using it my skin became oily so I decided to use it at night after cleansing and toning which suits me jus fine cos my skin feels so smooth when I get up the next morning. So apart from me using the day cream at night, I have njoyd my ME-MINUTES experience with Justine. Thanks BB and JUSTINE :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply