Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 31, 2014 557
Justine Balancing Daily Skin Care Range For Normal/Combination Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Admittedly, I was never a big Justine fan, as I have previously found their products to be too "runny", but WOW, how this Balancing Daily Skin Care Range has changed my mind! Furthermore, I have never taken the time to do a 3-step Skin Care routine, as I am quite lazy and did not believe I needed all three steps, often skipping the Toner, but being required to follow the three steps religiously for this review, I have come to understand the importance of following ALL THREE steps. The Balancing Foaming Cleanser is so gently, yet effectively removes all make-up and impurities, leaving your skin clean and refreshed. The alcohol free Balancing Toning Lotion is so refreshing early in the morning and soothing after a hard day's work. It leaves your skin feeling cool, yet completely soft, as the no alcohol formula does not dry your skin out. Allowing your skin a few minutes to completely absorb the Balancing Toning Lotions, one can proceed to apply the Balancing Day Cream with an SPF 15 factor, which protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays. The cream is light and does not leave your skin feeling oily. Ideally you should give your skin a few minutes to fully absorb the Balancing Day Cream before applying foundation.

It has been a long time since I have found such a nice, light product at a reasonable price...and the best part....the PINK PACKAGING :) yes, I am a girly girl and that is a huge bonus for me!
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 31, 2014
Nice review....girly girl! :)
N
Nomahlubi02
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply