fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 31, 2014 557
Justine Daily Care Range For DRY SKIN
As you know - I am a huge fan of short reviews since, in our day and age, I cannot find the time to read page after page of review that leaves you with more questions than answers.
So here I am:
1. Face wash. I long since stopped using all kinds of cream washes, since I always felt like they were more of a mess than a clean... But after receiving the Justine system for dry skin, I decided to give it another go. I am glad I did. The cream wash is perfect. I use it in the shower and it is quick and easy to use, leaving my skin supple and silky smooth with no make-up in sight. Just what I need!
2. The gel tonic is another amazing idea. I always get fed up with using millions of cotton pieces and conventional tonic. With the gel tonic, I just put a bit on my fingertips and spread it all over my face. Really convenient and refreshing.
3. Lastly, the cream. Really rich and the perfect evening cream for me. Makes my skin feel really vibrant and happy, without any feelings of dryness whatsoever. During the day I need something a little lighter, so I will probably have to try Justine cream for normal skin. I would advise the manufactures to use a bit less perfume though. All products have really pleasant smells, but I find it a bit overpowering after a couple of weeks of use.
All in all I am very happy with the products as they make my daily routine a quick and easy exercise.
P.S. I am not attaching pictures of my skin before and after since, unfortunately, the feeling of my skin is not something you can show, but rather have to feel :)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply