fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 31, 2014 557
Justine Balancing Daily Skincare
Justine balancing skincare range is for people with combination skin, I myself have neve suffered from combination skin until this past summer, I was lucky enough to receive this set from Beauty Bulletin so that I could try Justine's products and then review it. I've used these products religiously for about two or three weeks now and I've seen tremendous results, much more than what I expected. It took longer than I expected to see the results but they definitely showed, my skin no longer has oily sections and my forehead is no longer as dry as it use to be. The oil control definitely works during the day, my make up is no longer as shiny and my skin no longer has that oily glow.

The products are easy to use, it takes three simple steps:

1. Balancing foaming cleanser: Which you use by washing your face with and then rinsing with warm water, I prefer to wait until my face is totally dry before heading on to the next step.

2. Balancing toning lotion: Which is the toner, this usually restores the PH balance in one's skin and it makes your skin feel moisturised once again after having washed your face, there's a cooling sensation that I love. Before continuing to the final step I wait until all the moisture from the toner has been absorbed by my skin.

3. Balancing day cream SPF 15: This is the final step in our three step process, apply the day cream in by starting at the inside of your face and rubbing outward, be careful not to apply too much cream as this will cause oiliness instead of giving you that moisturised and matte feeling.

Over all I find this to be a great product, the smell isn't one of my favourites but it's nothing to wrinkle your nose at, I believe that most people would b thrilled with this product and I always love the fact that the packaging is pink, pretty packaging is key.
JJ
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply