fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 531
Justine sensitive/very dry soothing skincare range
Upon receiving the product I was very excited to use it as I have tried a couple of things on the market but nothing has really worked to my satisfaction.  After being a few weeks into using these products I cannot say with 100% certainty that it is agreeing with my skin tone/texture etc.  The actual process of using the products is not long at all so this does not make it feel like a burden or like a chore because it goes really quickly.  When I first started to use it I noticed that my skin felt cleaner and especially since I use make up regularly the make up came off much easier.  The results of the first few days left me a bit skeptic because I had experienced a break out on my skin, nothing that was bad enough for me to not want to walk the streets, it’s just that I was not use to having breakouts, I decided to stick to using it since I figured it was a cleanser and it was probably cleansing my skin of impurities that could not be seen with the naked eye. After about 5 days it started to clear up.  I am still actively using the products as I like the feel of my skin after using it.  It has a soft silky effect to it.  Thank you Justine for great products…
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply