fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 531
AMAZING!!! I love this range!!!
I received my Justine Daily skincare Hydrating for Dry Skin... At first I thought (Sigh) ok lets give this range a chance... I have tried much more expensive ranges that did not work for me so what do i have to loose right...

Opened up my parcel and what a delightful sight. No neon colours and fancy patterns all over the show ... Just simple yet elegent packaging... Small enough to fit into my vanity case when I travel and big enough to fit enough product in to last for atleast a month :) Already I have given Justine 10 points... Just for presentation!

Cleanser.... Squirt just the right amount of cleanser in my palm and I start cleansing... this soft and smooth cleanser just slides on my face and I can actually feel it cleaning out my pores... Now usually I would have to do this again... But with Justine I didnt feel the need to ... I was satisfied!! Rinsed and pat it dry with a towel..
This is where my face would tend to go all tight and feel very uncomfortable... But to my surprise I felt like I didnt even have to continue with this process... Already I was happy... :)

Toner... So I take my cotton pad ... thinking to myself jeeeez... this toner is going to spill all over the show... Open up the cap and WOW! ITS A GEL TONER!!! THIS IS AMAZING! It goes onto the cotton pad as intended ... No spillage No mess No fuss! I wipe down my face and leave to dry... Such a cooling sensation while i wait for it to dry... I really like this product!!

Moisturiser... Now this is my favorite... I apply the moisturiser all over the face ... It is so smooth and soft its like the perfect ending to this process... Its like the reward hahaha. Its subtleness and gentleness is by far the best and not only does it leave my skin looking amazingly healthy it also gives it this glow and leaves it hydrated all day long. No more dry patches and No more redness. Just beautifully Naturally Healthy Glowing Skin! I can definitely get use to this luxury ;)

As the days go by I can definitely see a change ... My skin is looking more and more healthy... More and more beautiful and much much more youthful :)

My Final Thoughts for this review...
OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!!! GREAT JOB JUSTINE!!
L
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply