fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 531
Justine Hydrating for Dry Skin
This was my first time using Justine skincare and I was excited to see the results. So here is my experience.

I have never considered using a cream cleanser and was surprised to find that it removes makeup just as well as my regular cleanser. Then there is the Toning gel which I love. My skin feels so refreshed after applying it. I also have extremely sensitive skin and have to be careful when trying a different moisturizer. I was not surprised when my skin reacted to the Hydrating moisturizing, but I can honestly say that the rash was not as bad as it would have been with other brands. I only had slight bumps, where as with other brands my face would be red, itchy and swollen.

I have started taking proper care of my skin in high school, when my mom introduced me to the three skincare steps. Below I will explain what these steps are and why these steps are important to me, also why every person should make it part of their daily routine.

Step 1: Cleansing - I used Justine's Cream Cleanser
This step is important to cleanse your skin of excess oil, makeup and impurities. If you were wearing makeup during the day be sure to remove it with a good cleanser before you go to bed at night.

Step 2: Toning - I used Justine's Toning Gel
Its main action is to remove any remaining traces of the cleanser. It tightens the skin in preparation for moisturizing. If you have steamed your face after cleansing, toning tightens up the pores of the skin. This is important before you apply makeup.
Tip: Dampen the cotton pad before applying the toner, this will prevent the cotton from absorbing too much toner that would end up going to waste.

Step 3: Moisturizing - I used Justine's Hydrating Day Cream
Moisturizers help keep your skin cells hydrated, making your skin appear softer and more youthful so be sure to moisturize after every cleansing, both in the morning and before bed at night. Another plus, foundation glides on smoother and is less streaky after you moisturize.
Tip: Apply using circular spiral upward movements.

I also include Justine's Tissue Oil in my routine. I will upload a separate review soon. Hope you found this helpful.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply