fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 526
Justine Mattifying range for Oily skin
Firstly a huge thanx to BB and Justine for selecting me to be apart of the review club :) After religiously using the range for Oily skin day and night every day for the past 2 and a half weeks, i am sad to say that I am some what dissapointed.

I have super oily skin and when u heard about this u guess my hopes where pretty high, I thought it would be the solution I have finally been looking for, but alas it was not to be.

on the plus side, i really like the clay face wash, it foams up really nicely and leaves my skin super clean and fresh. What i like most about this is the dual function that it can also be used as a deep cleansing face mask!

The toner smells great, but does not stand out compared to any other toner that i have used in the past.

Finally the day cream, it has a gel like texture with a gorgeous fresh scent, sort of reminds me of cucumbers. It applies easily and is absorbed easily into the skin, also having a cool effect. It has a light wear and makes my skin feel super soft to the touch.

BUT, as far as reducing the oiliness of my skin as this range promises to do? Unfortunately, there is no difference, not even a fraction. I even ditched make up while trying out this range to ensure that I got the most out of my products, but it seems my efforts were in vain.

Don't get me wrong, this range ticks alot of boxes and I think it would be okay for someone with pretty normal skin perhaps with a touch of oiliness, but for some one like myself with super oily skin, definitely not as it didnt help one bit. Would i purchase this out of my own, definitely not. Would i recommend this to someone with oily skin? Definitely not. But I would recommend to someone with normal skin though. A little sad that this did not help me.
SC
Top 50 Reviewer 280 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 07, 2014
I usually do reviews from my laptop but seeing as im on my annual holiday and only have my phn, all pics i try and upload are to big and cropping doesnt help either... boohoo will try again this eve
SC
Shopaholic Chic
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply