fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 531
Justine daily skincare range
Ok time for a brilliant feedback for a brilliant product that I recieved from Kelly,thank you Kelly you always know how to make a girl feel great.I recieved my Justine daily skincare balance range consisting of a balancing cleanser,balancing toner and the balancing day cream for normal/combination skin which basically means for skin that has dry areas but an oily tzone.I have been using it this past week and have literally timed the application from start to finish,with a time of 2 minutes and 52 seconds I have cleansed my face,toned my face and applied the day cream which is pretty cool for a mom on the run.I have also found that my pores have appeared smaller and when I apply my foundation it goes on smoothly and my face looks brighter and healthier plus very dewy so I dont look at all tired.The prices are also great for those on a tight budget ranging form R99 for the toner or cleanser and R119 for the day or the night cream,I even happened to check out the specials that they have at the moment where they give you a free pack of cleansing wipes when you buy any two products from the daily skincare range which leaves you feeling quite spoilt Yay.I will definately spread the word on these great products from Justine because I absolutely loved and trusted the product after the fantastic results and for a company that was started in May 1973 you know they know their stuff (yes I have done my homework thouroughly Justine) you guys are great keep it up .
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply