fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 523
Justine Daily Care Range
I want to first say thank you to BB for selecting me as one of The Justine daily skin care range reviewers. This is my first review and so please bear with me. I received it 2 weeks ago but have just recently used it. I use another brand for many years and I must say I was a bit hesitant to use a different one. But hey, in the end I convinced myself that I must use it - even if it's only for the review. I first tried it at night, where I wash my face with lukewarm water and a face towel. I then used the Justine cleanser, the texture is quite different, as you don't get any foam but this moisture in your hands when you put it on..it looks and feels like body lotion!

Next up was the toner, I read a review from the same range where it was mentioned that you might think that using a cleanser only will remove make up...but hey when I applied the toner using my make up pads and there was more make up on the pads..Eeeww!!

I don't use any cream at night unless it's a night cream and unfortunately this range didn't come with it. Same routine in the morning, but with the day cream - I love the glass package - it has an expensive look. I love that I only apply a bit of it and immediately my skin feels moisturized (whole point right? :) ) - I perspire very easily but with the day cream applied I didn't which is what I most like about this range. Totally recommend it..It's won me over
N
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply