fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 30, 2014 531
Justine Daily Skin Care Range For Dry Skin
Directions of use:
Steps I used when using the Justine daily skin care range:
Remove all makeup from face using your normal makeup remover.
Apply cleanser and massage it on to your face.
Wash off the cleanser with luke warm water and damp your face with dry cloth.
Apply the gel toner using some makeup pads and gently rub it on to face, this will remove all extra dirt that the cleanser might not have.( I was so shocked to see all dirt that wasn’t washed off!(EWWW)
Apply day cream rub in gently.Viola!!

My Overall Thoughts:
This range is brilliant! Justine really impressed me with there daily care range.
I have really dry skin and find it hard using products on my face I also suffer from eczema which makes it harder for me to find products that won’t irritate my skin.

Thank you to the Beauty Bulletin ladies who picked me to use Justine daily skin care range and I have to say all ladies has to try out these products. I love the Gel toner, normally I find toners that are very strong and harmful but this toner is so soft and gentle on my skin in fact the cleanser and day cream too. They smell absolutely amazing!! My face smells so good!

Overall Rating:
Packaging: 10/10
Price: 7/10
Quality: 8/10
Candy Factor: 8/10

Video review coming soon....
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

4 results - showing 1 - 4
Ordering
March 17, 2014
very nicely done Candice. I w3as looking for a more complete review,as the ones I've seen here are too short and doesn't really explain how to use and the experience of it all.

R
RuthL
March 17, 2014
Oh wooow that's the one I got also, still to use though....that's great information - nice to know that you're happy with it.. I'll see how it goes when I start using it.
N
Nomahlubi02
March 17, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Aww thank you so much Ruth!!
C
cpeter01
March 17, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Thank you Noma :)
C
cpeter01