Review Detail

4.0 1 0.5
Fragrances July 11, 2013 145
Amazing
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I would like to thanks the lovely ladies at beauty bulletin for sending me this fragrance I really couldn’t have picked a better fragrance for myself I am an absolute sucker for packaging and with pink and bows, roses and crowns as my favourite things I instantly fell in love with the packaging.

Packaging

The box is a beautiful shade of pink with gold wording. The perfume bottle itself has a diamond cap with a pink ribbon bow and a safety pin attaching the juicy couture logo. The back has beautiful pink rose detail.

The background

The scent is a light fruity white floral inspired by ‘the blushing aura of first love’. The woman they reckon should be wearing it is confidently sexy, eclectic, self-reflecting and a bit of a heartbreaker. Secretly, however, she’s a hopeless romantic.

Notes

• Heart notes
Lush Honeysuckle, Gardenia Petals, Jasmine Sambac
• Top notes
Wild Berries, Sparkling Mandarin, Waterlily
• Base notes
Caramel, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood
My thoughts on the scent

I usually don’t go for fruity scents and usually just floral but this one seems to have the right amount of fruity in it to make it lovable. I love how the fragrance actually transforms and changes throughout the day. The first spritz fizzes with citrus and you can smell the mandarin straight off the bat; it’s as though someone’s holding a juicy naartjie just under your nose. Next up, the florals crop up; white, lush, sundrenched. Eventually, you get to the woody base but it’s lovely and light. There’s a little caramel in there but it’s more like caramel popcorn than a huge tray of fudge. A downside though is being an EDT it really doesn’t last long the scent fades with about 4 hours wear which means it requires reapplying.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply