Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 13 0.5
Body oils October 02, 2010 1011
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This tissue oil is good to use for dry skin and extra moisturisation. I'm not too fond of the scent but I like to use a few drops with my usual moisturiser just to add some extra moisture to dry areas.

It is well priced compared to most tissue oils but I'm not sure if it is as effective. It certainly moisturises but in my opinion does not do as good a job as Bio-Oil. I might be biased as I have used Bio-Oil for a very long time and trust the brand but to give a genuine opinion, I don't think the quality matches up to Bio-Oil. I think this would be great for someone who needs that extra moisturisation and it has an affordable price-tag. I only bought a small bottle and did not test it long enough on my scars to see the results, but will rather keep buying Bio-Oil.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Millicent

Johnson’s Pure Tissue Oil leaves my skin glowing and soft, I apply it on my whole body and it also cools it. The soybean oil acts as a mosturiser that leave my skin feeling and looking younger, removing all the scars and pigmentation. I Recommend it for daily use! Good Product!

Leave a Reply