fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

2.0 1 0.5
Moisturizers July 14, 2012 513
My mother always told me to take care of my hands as they will be the first body part to start aging. I haven't always listened but as I get older I am starting to take better care of my skin. I was told awhile ago to use my night cream on my hands before bed to given them to extra moisture that they need as they do dry out doing the day but now with the dreamy skin hand cream I don't have to waste expensive creams on my hands!

The first thing I need to point out is that I no longer have my trial cream given to me by the lovely BB Gals. My mother stole it from my a week ago at a family lunch! I still need to go and replace it for myself but with a sick hubby at home, I haven't had the time.

This tube works so well and not just at night. It goes on easily, quickly absorbed and really helps soften the skin without the stickiness.

And best of all....THIS BEAUTY COSTS UNDER R20.

Its a normal shaped tube, nothing special, in a pretty lilac colour that matches the cream.

I know the have other products in this range and there are more coming. I cant wait for the beauty wipes!

Big thumbs up!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply